T.A.P Hybrid Gel - Colors (Individual) Section
T.A.P Hybrid Gel now comes in many shades of colors & glitter. Each tube is pre-formulated for no-cross contamination. Simply Squeeze and Slice off the right amount each time as needed. Hybrid Gels require to be cured in LED, UV or Plasma LED Light to harden. These gels are 100% workable, non-slip, non-drip and are 100% Odor-Free. Making this the ideal enhancement to work with for beginners and professionals. They are lightweight and feel very natural. Recommended to be refilled every 3-4 weeks or can be soaked off with acetone for removal.
T.A.P Hybrid Gel Basic Application Step-by-Step:
- Clean, trim and shape the natural nails. (Options: Add nail extension tips or use nail forms to build and to add extensions.)
- Push back cuticles using the T.A.P Stone Pusher to prep the cuticle area.
- Use a file, buffer or sanding band bit to remove all the natural shine to prep the entire nail surface.
- Brush away any dust or debris.
- Apply T.A.P Base Gel Primer + Bonder.
- Cure 30 Seconds/ LED Light or 1 Minute UV Light.
- Squeeze & Slice off the Hybrid Gel, with the metal end of the T.A.P brush, Apply gel(s) directly onto the nails.
- Use 70% Alcohol Solution with the T.A.P Hybrid Gels for a smooth application. This will also prevent the gel from sticking to the brush.
- “TAP" and smooth the Hybrid Gel using continuous pressure.
- Cure 60 Seconds/ LED Light or 2 Minute UV Light.
- Wipe off sticky inhibition layer with alcohol. (Optional: Apply T.A.P Top Gel to seal the inhibition layer. Cure 60 Seconds/ LED Light or 2 Minute UV Light.)
- Next shape the nails freely. Wipe and clean the surface when your finish. Hybrid Gel Nails application is now complete.
Option: Apply additional gel polish, nail art or embellishments. Recommended fill-in every 3-4 weeks.
To remove: Soak off with Acetone, wait until the gels are softened, and then file off using a med-coarse nail file or a med-coarse drill bit.