TIR - NIMBUS LED Flash Curing Lamp
Professional LED Flash Curing Lamp
- USB rechargeable
- Ergonomic design
- LED bulbs last up to 50,000 hours
WARNING: FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR HOME USE. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USE.
Use only as directed. To avoid electrocution or damage to the lamp, never allow moisture or liquids to come into contact with the lamp. DO NOT look directly into LED light.
Immediately discontinue use of the lamp if malfunction occurs or power plug/cords are damaged. Keep out of reach of children.
OPERATION & CHARGING INSTRUCTIONS
Press the ON/OFF button to turn the lamp on and off. The default timer is 30 seconds.
The lamp can be adjusted to different angles by the neck.
After purchase, please use the lamp until it runs out of battery first, before charging the battery fully to ensure the longevity of the battery lifetime.
At battery full charge, the lamp can be kept on for 2 hours straight.
When the battery is low, please connect the USB cable to a 5V/2A Type C power cord or to an electronic device with a USB port to charge. The indicator light flashes while charging.
When the battery is full, the indicator light will stay on. Please disconnect the power supply on time, do not over charge the lamp.
Please read instructions carefully before using the lamp.
Do not let any moisture or liquid come into contact with the lamp, damage may occur.
Do not charge longer than 90 minutes.
Do not wipe light bulbs with any chemicals.
Please unplug the adapter/charger when not in use.
Never look directly at the lamp when it’s on to avoid damage to eyes.
- 8 LED bulbs
- Maximum power consumption: 12W
- Input 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Output Type C 5V/2A
- Dimensions: 126 x 88 x 181mm
- Wavelength: 365nm - 405nm
- Timer: 30 seconds