Zurno Academy - Eyelash Extension Training Class
DULUTH-GA | MAY 15-16-17
SIGN UP TODAY!
3 DAYS CLASS: $1800 ($500 DEPOSIT)
**NOTICE: This purchase is for deposit only; the remainder is to be paid before class. This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE, please make sure you're available for class date before signing up.
- The growth cycle of natural lashes.
- Technique Classic Extension (one by one) 1:1
- Technique European Volume from 2D to 10D
- How to create a handmade Volume fan in different techniques
- How to put the extension for bottom eyelashes
- How to mix different curl, length, thickness, multi layers in one set
- How to recognize the best shape for client eyes
- How to put extension for eyes that are uneven or having eyes problems
- Technique Classic Extension/ Wispy Classic Extension/ Kim K Classic Extension/ Natural Volume Extension/ Russian Volume Extension/ American Volume Extension/ Hybrid Extension
- How to create a perfect line
- How to create an eyeliner effect
- How to recognize different adhesives and how to know which adhesive will be good for your client and your work environment
- How to clean the eyelash extension without damaging the natural lashes
- How to remove the extension by tweezers
- How to remove the extension by cream remover.
- How do to a full when client come back
- How to handmade a quick, easy and perfect volume fan
- How to do a consultation for clients.
- How to do a patch test for client who has sensitive skin.
- How to take a good photo of Eyelash Extension
- How to advertiser for your business on social media: FB, Instagram, Google, etc.
- Training fees include a professional kit, models for you to practice on during training, a manual, certificate of completion, after care instruction, consent and waiver form for your business.
- Online support and update new techniques
- Come back to any of my class, doesn’t matter where the class is hosted.
- With the professional kit that you receive in class, you could do at least 30-50 clients
- Continuing support after class